- PPP Bags are light weight and portable, and easy to use!
- Specially designed ballistic nylon exterior with two layers of military grade RF shielding material
- Cell phones, key fobs, and GPS are completely blocked from potentially disruptive radio frequency signals when placed inside the PPP bag
- PPP bags block all cell signals, RFID signals, NFC signals, Wi-Fi, GPS, satellite and Bluetooth frequencies
- Protects you from EMF Radiation
- PPP Bags protect digital devices during travel
- Prevent corporate espionage during meetings
- Prevent access to ID’s and passports
- Prevent access to car keys/key fobs
- Protect banking and credit cards
- PPP Bags prevent intelligence officers from being digitally tracked or followed
- ‘Assets’ (e.g. cell phones, laptops, tablets,..) are protected from being tracked during sensitive meetings
- Prevent remote access of seized evidence and intelligence
- Prevent tracking of critical evidence/ remote wiping of devices
- Prevent mobile phones from being used as remote bugging devices
- PPP Bags protect your car key fob!
- Signal-blocking materials in our PPP Bags will stop your key fob from transmitting its code, and prevent crooks from being able to access your car! (e.g Relay Attack)
- PPP Bags prevent officers from being digitally tracked or followed
- Prevent informants from being digitally tracked or followed
- Ensure that critical evidence stored on mobile phones, tablets and laptops, cannot get remotely accessed
- Prevent remote wiping of data on digital devices, such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops.
- A suspicious object can be placed into a frequency free space of an PPP Bag, which can prohibit the activation of explosive’s detonators.
- Key fobs
- Building access cards
- Credit cards
- Smart phones
- Smart watches
- GPS Transmitters
- WiFi cards
- Thumb drives
How To Use The PPP Bag
Spy Depot Security Inc
Address: 450 Matheson Blvd E #49, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1P1
Use the form below to send us a message. We will respond within 24 hours and in most cases much faster. Alternatively you can call 289-224-9599, email PhantomModeAccessories@gmail.com, or use the live chat feature on the bottom right corner.